made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May Flew By...

I REALLY wanted to post about May before it's toooo far into June...and since it's 6:30am on Wednesday, June 1st and I have two ravenous girls I have to wake up I will only be posting the pictures I uploaded the other day...perhaps I shouldn't lay down at 8:30pm to read to my kids and fall asleep...I might actually accomplish a  few things in the evening...or whatever.♥

Here is what 2 free bag of compost dirt look like. Thank you CR&R.

We had a crazy busy Girl Scout event that I actually planned...Beach Trash Clean Up with Zero Trash
in Laguna Beach, then lunch at El Ranchito, then a tour of the Pacific Marine Mammal Center
Somehow all the time worked out and the day went smooth. The girls had a lot of fun!





YaY for 4th grade science fair projects...the potato clock (I, yes I got an A+...makes up for MY A- that I got on my Mission Report!)

Daisy Troop trip to the Fire Department....sooooo cool! We all went for a rise through the beautiful streets of Wilmington...not really...it's in the ghetto in Long Beach..but still awesome! Miss my freeway on the way home..got lost in the ghetto of Long Beach.







We had a Memorial "Celebration of Life" party...yes PAR-TAY for our friend that passed away last month, Peggy Jean.
This white bag is Peggy...the guest of honor♥
Bradley, pretending to look drunk
My friend had pictures I took last year blown up into huge posters, they came out great...reminded me why I love my camera.
Did you know I LOVE to karaoke? It's not cute.

My goal orientated cousin Tabitha graduated from CSLB...we partied it up on a boat...cruisin' the Long Beach Harbor...I got lost on the way there and ended up in the ghetto (yes this is a theme with me).