made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Insta-Friday:Mostly Food Edition

Last Friday started with a round of streep for one of my little peeps..and some freaky-huge tonsils.not cute.
 Cheap muffin mix and 1/4 of whole wheat flour=scones
 This makes working at a new school just a little easier.
Attempting something new and "fun."
Those aren't pancakes...they are supposed to be tortillas:fail...fun-ish though.
Scary.
My magical kit I got from here.
{I'm too lazy at this point to take a final product picture..but it's pretty awesome.even if my husband had to school me on some sewing machine tips.}
 Dinner date with my Abigail....a sandwich for her...burrito salad for me! 
Thank goodness for strip malls.
Bounce house birthday party. Always fun.

life rearranged
No, it's not Friday.
happy day
I'm failing at this.