made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, November 4, 2011

The Happy Day Project

Being spontaneous and randomly thoughtful doesn't always seem to be the first choice over here. So it's something I {we, but default} are going to attempt to work on...we'll see how it goes.

Here is the mission:
Read this.
I have a blog crush on this lady. 
Don't tell her, I'm local so now it just sounds creepy. ;-)
Here was the inspiration:
Read this.

I started this morning by offering to get my co-workers this:
{yes, it IS self-serving as well}
However one insisted it was their turn to buyand forced me to take money...but I am SOOOO still counting this one!

While there I also got one of these
for the new teacher I'm working with... after all the woman has aloud me sneak out early all this week since we had 1/2 days. It's such a treat to leave work early to pick up my own kids from school♥


This brought some extra happiness this morning...from a thoughtful coworker.