made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, June 14, 2010

...the last big bash...arrrggg

So, I have a thing..not sure where I came up with it, but it's "big first and big fifth birthdays." And holy heck Juliet's 5th birthday is upon us! It's been 4 years since her first birthday (which Abigail's 5th fell just 6 months prior to that!)....so we'll be getting BOTH sides of our families together...Juliet's 1st had a whopping 73 people come....this year is a bit more out of control...123 people on the invite list...not sure how many will show, but 75 were invited to the last one...sooo....we'll see!

We are going all out with the Pink Pirate theme! I...yes...I really wanted a Fiesta theme with the Taco Cart guy and all that...but to feed 100 people he was $600...so that was o-u-t. Now it hamburgers and hot dogs with all that goes along with them....and of course my favorite, Costco cake..or perhaps their huge cupcakes.

We were looking at decorations last night and I think Abigail is more excited than Juliet...looking for goodie bag loot, streamers and matching pirate girl hair clips...cause it matters, right?!

I really am looking forward to this...it really will be the last time both mine and Bradley's families are together...until one of my girls get married...or one of us dies..I'm just sayin'.



The location and jumper have been reserved and the only way to bone out is if it rains...and I'm 98% sure it's not gonna rain in late August.....so party on!!

Now to get some pictures taken for the invites...we'll see how that goes...